Kohler - 1239-VBLW-NY
Mariposa(R) 60'' x 36'' alcove VibrAcoustic(R) bath with Bask(R) heated surface, integral flange and left-hand drain
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Relax your body, calm your mind, and lift your spirits in a luxurious bath of water and sound. KOHLER''s VibrAcoustic technology brings personalized hydrotherapy to this Mariposa bath, for a sensual experience unlike any other. Hidden speakers emit sound waves that envelop and gently resound within the body. Choose a soothing spa session with built-in compositions, unwind to your own music playlists, or catch up on news and podcasts. In addition, the Bask heated surface warms your back and neck with adjustable temperature settings to create a soothing environment.
- Six concealed speakers send sound waves through the water to gently massage the body.
- Four original instrumental compositions offer different levels of relaxation.
- Syncs with devices enabled with BLUETOOTH® wireless technology including smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, and laptops located up to 33 feet away.*
- Customize your experience with the high-resolution color touch screen.
- Fully adjustable volume above and below the water.
- Functions as a hydrotherapy bath when full of water and a stereo system when empty.
- Bask® heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- Hourglass shape adds style and elegance to your bathroom.
- Three-wall alcove.
- VibrAcoustic calms and soothes with sound vibration technology.
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
1239-VBLW-NY - Kohler
HTA Products is proud to present this dune finished three wall alcove soaking tub, by Kohler. The 1239-VBLW-NY is made from premium materials, this Three Wall Alcove Soaking Tub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Mariposa Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for our customers’ homes and their lifestyles. We believe better business and a better world go hand-in-hand. Fueled by the passion of more than 36,000 associates worldwide, we strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation.